Ms Katherine Hay-Heddle > Ward Hadaway LLP > Newcastle upon Tyne, England > Lawyer Profile
Ward Hadaway LLP Offices
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE
- Go to...
Ms Katherine Hay-Heddle
A partner in the Corporate department, Katherine provides advice on mergers and acquisitions, sales, IBOs, MBOs and venture capital transactions.
Katherine acts for clients in relation to all sizes of companies from large corporates to start-ups and everything in between. She also acts for a number of private equity houses.
Katherine has more than 17 years’ experience in a variety of company and business sales and acquisitions acting for both buyers and sellers.
She regularly advises serial acquirers and private equity backed companies on acquisitions and sales particularly in the energy, healthcare and technology sectors.
In addition, Katherine has experience advising both management teams and financial institutions on management buyouts/buy ins and venture capital transactions.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Ward Hadaway’s corporate department is led by Robert Thompson and works seamlessly alongside the firm’s specialists in Leeds and Manchester. The full-service practice advises both public and private clients on M&A transactions and corporate reorganisations; it is a particularly suitable destination for instructions in the healthcare, waste and recruitment sectors. Katherine Hay-Heddle advises a mix of serial acquirers, large companies, start-ups and private equity houses. Further, Colin Hewitt heads up the firm’s dedicated commercial team, which specialises in the transport, energy and independent healthcare industries. The group has in-depth expertise in outsourcing agreements, with Damien Charlton being among the key contacts in this regard. Other key team members include M&A expert Tom Pollard and recently promoted managing associate Clare French.
- Corporate and commercial: Newcastle - North > Corporate and commercial
- Leading individuals - North > Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Newcastle
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Newcastle
- Real estate > Commercial property: Newcastle
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Newcastle
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Employment > Employment
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy
- Public sector > Health
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: defendant
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Construction
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Public sector > Education
- Private client > Family
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Licensing
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Social housing
- Private client > Agriculture and estates