Mr Bernard Hodgson > Ward Hadaway LLP > Newcastle upon Tyne, England > Lawyer Profile
Ward Hadaway LLP Offices
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE
- Go to...
Mr Bernard Hodgson
Bernard has specialised in Employment Law for over 25 years with an emphasis on contentious matters, in particular as an advocate in Employment Tribunals throughout the UK.
Bernard personally conducts his own advocacy in Tribunal hearings including matters that go on to the Employment Appeal Tribunal, where appeals (being permitted only on matters of law) require detailed analysis and application of relevant legal principles.
He has sat as a fee paid Employment Judge since his initial appointment to that office in 2000.
Bernard specializes in the delivery of advice and representation to the firm’s extensive public sector client base in employment matters. He is accordingly very familiar with and sensitive to the particular issues arising within the sector.
He does, however, also advise in all aspects of employment law to an extensive portfolio of private sector clients, including large corporations with a geographical presence throughout the UK and internationally.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Newcastle
- Real estate > Commercial property: Newcastle
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Newcastle
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Employment > Employment
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy
- Public sector > Health
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Licensing
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: defendant
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Real estate > Property litigation