Mr Martin Woodford > Ward Hadaway LLP > Newcastle upon Tyne, England > Lawyer Profile
Ward Hadaway LLP Offices
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE
- Go to...
Mr Martin Woodford
Martin has a wide commercial practice. He has a particular interest in high value disputes involving financial mis-selling and also in pension and trust disputes.
He regularly acts in insurance disputes. He also has a number of large public authority client disputes which he advises in respect of pension matters and matters of procurement.
Martin is dually qualified as a solicitor and barrister.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
The ‘brilliant and thorough team’ at Ward Hadaway LLP in Newcastle combines in-depth expertise from the firm’s private client and litigation departments. Litigator Martin Woodford , who specialises in high value claims and is a key figure at the interface between professional negligence and contentious trusts, heads up the team together with private client consultant Gaynor Jackson . Jackson advises high net worth individuals and charities on contentious trust, probate and estate issues. Joe Kelley left the firm in May 2021 to join Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP.
- Leading individuals - North > Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Newcastle
- Contentious trusts and probate - North > Private client
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Newcastle
- Real estate > Commercial property: Newcastle
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Newcastle
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Employment > Employment
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy
- Public sector > Health
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Licensing
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: defendant
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Real estate > Property litigation