Senior Foreign Attorney
Mihyun Melissa Park (qualified in New York and Australia) is the Head of Global Energy and Infrastructure Practice Group of DR & AJU LLC. She acts for contracting authorities, financiers (including ECAs), sponsors and EPC/ O&M contractors on a range of projects around the globe across different sectors including energy, renewable energy, power generation (including IPP), waste-to-energy, power-to-gas, gas-to-power, LNG, oil & gas and infrastructure (including PPP). She has worked at a top-tier global law firm for a number of years as a senior associate supporting the Global Head of Energy of the firm and has advised major international clients on the development, financing and acquisition of large-scale operational and greenfield energy, renewable energy, waste-to-energy, IPP and infrastructure/PPP projects both in developed and emerging markets. She has provided comprehensive advice on all legal and commercial aspects of these landmark cross-border projects. She has also advised on innovative and multi-sourced financing structures including export credit agencies (untied /tied/ covered/ direct) financing, senior, mezzanine and sponsor debts, green bonds and project bonds. She has also been involved in innovative project financing where the lenders were considering taking merchant risk, offtaker’s credit rating risk or short-term tenor offtake risk.
She is currently a finance/technical/legal expert commissioner of Korea Overseas Infrastructure & Urban Development Corporation (KIND).
- DR & AJU LLC Senior Foreign Attorney·Head of Global Energy & Infrastructure (2018~)
- Norton Rose Fulbright Senior Associate (2015)
- Shin & Kim LLC Foreign Attorney (2011)
- First Law Foreign Attorney (2009)
- Expert Commissioner of KIND(Korea Overseas Infrastructure & Urban Development Corporation)
Member of the New York Bar, Australian Bar
- Monash University (Melbourne Australia) – LL.B 2008
- University of New South Wales (Sydney Australia) – B.A Political Science 200