Oliver Baclay, Jr. > Gulapa & Lim (Gulapa Law) > Manila, Philippines > Lawyer Profile
Gulapa & Lim (Gulapa Law) Offices
UNIT 12A, 12TH FLOOR, MARCO POLO ORTIGAS
MANILA SAPPHIRE ROAD, ORTIGAS CENTER
1605 PASIG CITY, METRO MANILA
- Go to...
Oliver Baclay, Jr.
Oliver practices intellectual property law both in New York and in the Philippines, and leads the intellectual property practice of Gulapa Law. Oliver leads the team which handles trademarks and patent registrations of Gulapa Law. Oliver also handles disputes related to patent, copyright and trademark infringement.
His knowledge of intellectual property law is founded upon his degree in Chemistry, for which he placed 6th in the Philippine Licensure Exam for Chemists. He also passed the 2009 Patent Agent Qualifying Examination which was jointly sponsored by the European Patent Office and the Philippine Intellectual Property Office.
To further develop his practice in intellectual property law, Oliver took a Master of Laws in Intellectual Property program at the New York University in 2016.
- New York Bar, 2015
- Philippine Bar, 2009 (Top 3)
- Patent Agent Qualifying Examination, 2009 (Jointly sponsored by the European Patent Office and the Philippine Intellectual Property Office)
- Licensure Exam for Chemists, 2003, Rank 6 (Professional Regulation Commission)
- New York University School of Law, Masters of Law in Intellectual Property 2016 (CIIL program)
- Japan Patent Office, Patent Experts Course, 2012
- World Intellectual Property Office, Advance Course on Patents, 2014
- Ateneo de Manila University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2008 (Second Honors; Jessup Moot) University of the Philippines Los Baños, BS Chemistry, 2003 (Chemistry Olympiad National Champion)