Mr Aniz Amirudin > Cecil Abraham And Partners > Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia > Lawyer Profile
Cecil Abraham And Partners Offices
SUITE 12.01, LEVEL 12, MENARA 1MK
1, JALAN KIARA, MONT' KIARA
50480 KUALA LUMPUR
- Go to...
Mr Aniz Amirudin
Aniz Ahmad Amirudin is a partner at Cecil Abraham & Partners specialising in Construction & Infrastructure as well as Arbitration and Adjudication. He has extensive experience in both advisory and advocacy aspects in these areas and has been involved in both international and domestic arbitrations held under the auspices of the AIAC, SIAC, ICC and LMAA rules.
Aniz sits both as an Arbitrator and as an Adjudicator on various construction disputes being a panel member of AIAC. Apart from construction disputes, Aniz is also an active litigator focusing on commercial disputes and has appeared as counsel before the High Court of Malaya, Court of Appeal of Malaysia and the Federal Court of Malaysia.
Some of the more recent landmark decisions he has appeared in relation to construction disputes includes Ireka Engineering & Construction Sdn Bhd v PWC Corporation Sdn Bhd & Other Appeals  1 CLJ 193, Majlis Perbandaran Kuantan v Kining Exeton Sdn Bhd  MLJU 536, Hiform Sdn Bhd v TSR Bina Sdn Bhd  MLJU 808, to name but a few.
English, Malay and Tamil
- Committee Member of the Arbitration & Construction Law Committee, Bar Council Malaysia
- Committee Member of the ICC Malaysia Arbitration Committee
- Panel Adjudicator, Asian International Arbitration Center
- Panel Arbitrator, Asian International Arbitration Center
- Panel Arbitrator, London Court of International Arbitration
- Panel Arbitrator, International Chamber of Commerce
- Panel Arbitrator, Arbitration Institute of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce
- LL.B. (Hons), Middlesex University
- LL.M. International Commercial Law, University of Nottingham
- Bar Vocational Course, BPP Law School
- Barrister-at-Law of the Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn
- Advocate & Solicitor of the High Court of Malaya
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, United Kingdom
- Fellow of the Malaysian Institute of Arbitrators