Ms Pouvchannita SOPHORN > HBS Law > Phnom Penh, Cambodia > Lawyer Profile
HBS Law Offices
LEVELS 4 & 5, SOMA TOWER, NO. 2C ST. 120
SANGKAT PSAR THMEY 2
- Go to...
Ms Pouvchannita SOPHORN
Intellectual Property Rights
Attorney-at-Law / Head, Intellectual Property Rights
Ms. SOPHORN is an Attorney-at-Law and the Head of Intellectual Property Rights. Her practice covers drafting and advising on IP related contracts such as Licensing and Franchising. She also assists in IP filing, due diligence, raid action, and enforcement.
With 06 years of experience and in-depth knowledge of IP both locally and internationally, she has assisted major international clients to protect their brand and business in the Kingdom of Cambodia. Her clients consist of restaurant chains, textile and Apparel companies, top security lock company and telecommunication companies.
Khmer and English
- The Bar Association of the Kingdom of Cambodia
- Intellectual Property Association of Cambodia
- WIPO SIDA PRV Intellectual Property Alumni Association of Cambodia
- Certificate of Advance International Training Program on Intellectual Property rights for Least Developed Countries, organized by WIPO, PRV, SIDA hosted in Stockholm, Sweden, 2019
- Certificate of Legal Mark Agent, Ministry of Commerce, Cambodia, 2017
- Master of International Law (LL.M.), Transnational Law and Business University, South Korea, 2013
- Bachelor of Law, Royal University of Law and Economic, Cambodia, 2011
- Bachelor of Art, Institution of Foreign Language at the Royal University of Phnom Penh, Cambodia, 2011
Reading, Travel, Sport