Mr Daniel O'Gorman > Walker Morris LLP > Leeds, England > Lawyer Profile
Walker Morris LLP Offices
33 Wellington Street
- Go to...
Mr Daniel O'Gorman
Daniel is a partner in the Corporate Group at Walker Morris and is recognised as a leading lawyer for mergers and acquisitions and equity capital markets transactions.
Daniel has particular experience in cross-border transactions and advising corporate, institutional and private equity clients on both public and private M&A transactions and equity fundraisings.
With nearly 20 years’ experience he is acknowledged as one of the ‘go-to’ lawyers for IPOs and equity fundraising transactions on the London Stock Exchange markets (Main Market and AIM).
Leeds-based firm Walker Morris LLP provides support to a wide range of market participants including companies, sponsors, nominated advisers and brokers. The scope of its practice covers AIM and Official List IPOs, secondary fundraisings, M&A and corporate governance issues. Richard Naish and Daniel O’Gorman jointly lead the team.
Yorkshire and the Humber > Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
Walker Morris LLP is the premier single-office firm in Leeds and enjoys a reputation as a key practice for providing corporate advice to global and UK-based businesses. Equity capital markets issues, private equity work and private M&A transactions in the mid and large-cap fields are routinely handled by practice head John Hamer, Richard Naish, Debbie Jackson and Daniel O’Gorman. Clients are drawn from a broad range of sectors, with particular strength cited in the manufacturing, IT, financial services and food and drink industries. Jo Stephenson has a focus on the healthcare sector and recently handled a variety of acquisitions for international clients.
- Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire - Yorkshire and the Humber > Corporate and commercial
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- Real estate > Commercial property: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- Public sector > Health
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Public sector > Local government
- Real estate > Planning
- Insurance > Professional negligence: claimant
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Social housing
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Public sector > Education
- Employment > Employment: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Real estate > Environment
- Employment > Health and safety
- Projects, energy and natural resources (including PFI) > Infrastructure and energy
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Employment > Pensions
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property