Mr Andrew Rayment > Walker Morris LLP > Leeds, England > Lawyer Profile
Walker Morris LLP Offices
33 Wellington Street
- Go to...
Mr Andrew Rayment
Andrew joined from City firm Stephenson Harwood and his practice covers all areas of employment law with a particular expertise in dealing with TUPE, collective consultation, insolvency scenarios and dispute resolution (including restrictive covenants). His experience includes dealing with employment issues across all sectors, thereby allowing Andrew to bring practical experience from one sector to another.
Andrew regularly works with members of all the firm’s practice areas, especially Corporate, Commercial, Pensions and Tax. He is also an active member of the firm’s Food & Drink Group.
Walker Morris LLP has a diverse employment practice, acting for clients within the manufacturing, food and drink, finance and technology sectors. It also has a particularly strong sports employment focus, with a number of Premier League football clubs in its client roster. Practice co-head Andrew Rayment is a specialist in employment work for international transactions while fellow practice head David Smedley continues to develop the group’s immigration offering, advising on sponsor license applications, visas and post-Brexit right to work changes. Senior associate Charlotte Smith is ‘fantastic’. Laura McLellan left the firm to join Knights plc in February 2022.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- Employment > Health and safety
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Public sector > Local government
- Real estate > Planning
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Social housing
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Public sector > Education
- Employment > Employment: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Real estate > Environment
- Public sector > Health
- Projects, energy and natural resources (including PFI) > Infrastructure and energy
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Employment > Pensions
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property