Ms Sarah Ward > Walker Morris LLP > Leeds, England > Lawyer Profile
Walker Morris LLP Offices
33 Wellington Street
- Go to...
Ms Sarah Ward
Sarah is a partner in the Competition team at Walker Morris. She joined from an international law firm based in London.
She has particular expertise in merger control, foreign direct investment control, competition law investigations, and the competition law aspects of distribution and other commercial arrangements. Her practice includes both domestic and multi-jurisdictional matters, with a focus on the financial services, retail, consumer goods and real estate sectors. She also has extensive in-house experience, having spent time on secondment to De Beers, Unilever, Tesco and Royal Mail.
Recommended by Legal 500 2021 for EU and Competition law in London.
“One reason I so enjoy being a competition lawyer is because it involves really getting to know a client’s business, the markets in which it operates and how it seeks to distinguish itself from its competitors.”
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
Clients praise Walker Morris LLP‘s competition offering, which sees the group advising national and international companies on the full range of related matters; the team is well versed in Technology Transfer Block Exemption mandates and the competition regulatory aspects of regulated sectors. Practice head Trudy Feaster-Gee is a barrister with long-standing experience in the field and Gwendoline Davies combines competition and dispute resolution knowledge, while Sarah Ward specialises in transactional work.
- EU and competition - Yorkshire and the Humber > Corporate and commercial
- Next Generation Partners - Yorkshire and the Humber > Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- Employment > Health and safety
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Public sector > Local government
- Real estate > Planning
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Social housing
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Public sector > Education
- Employment > Employment: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Real estate > Environment
- Public sector > Health
- Projects, energy and natural resources (including PFI) > Infrastructure and energy
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Employment > Pensions
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property