Marjolein Geus > Bird & Bird LLP > The Hague, Netherlands > Lawyer Profile
Bird & Bird LLP Offices
2596 AW DEN HAAG
- Go to...
Netherlands > Industry focus: telecoms(Leading individuals)
As well as leading Bird & Bird LLP’s consulting and regulation practice, Marjolein Geus heads the Hague-based global tech and communications sector group. She led a team appointed by the European Commission in an extensive public tender procedure to perform the EU wide study on the implementation of the Net Neutrality provisions in the EU. Other key team members include Paul Waszink, who has a focus on regulatory regimes, and senior counsel Frank Simons. New hires include Marianne Minnecré from the Dutch Media Authority and Wilfred Steenbruggen previously with Leijnse Artz.
Netherlands > Industry focus > Telecoms(Hall of Fame)
- Hall of Fame - Netherlands > Industry focus > Telecoms
- Industry focus: telecoms - Netherlands
- Leading individuals - Netherlands > Industry focus: telecoms
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Industry focus > Telecoms
- Industry focus: Information technology
- Industry focus: Media and entertainment
- Industry focus: telecoms