Ms Tialda Beetstra > Bird & Bird LLP > The Hague, Netherlands > Lawyer Profile
Bird & Bird LLP Offices
2596 AW DEN HAAG
- Go to...
Ms Tialda Beetstra
Regulatory & Administrative, Energy & Utilities, Competition & EU Law
Admitted to the Dutch Bar in 2017. I specialise in regulatory disputes and administrative law, with a focus on the technology, communications and energy & utilities sectors.
I advise on administrative disputes, competition enforcement law, regulatory frameworks, legal history and European law. As a member of Bird & Bird’s Competition, Tech & Comms and Energy & Utilities Groups, I am also involved in contentious administrative matters. My experience includes representing and advising clients in enforcement proceedings and other legal disputes, for example with the Dutch Authority for Consumers and Markets. I also have experience in secondments to clients active in the energy sector which greatly benefitted my development as a lawyer and understanding the client’s needs.
Dutch & English
- Dutch Administrative Law Association (VAR)
- Dutch Competition Law Association (VvM)
- Dutch Energy Law Association (NeVER)
- University of Utrecht, Masterclass European Law
- University of Utrecht, LLM, Constitutional and Administrative Law (‘Staats-en Bestuursrecht’)
- University of Utrecht, LLB, Law (‘Rechtsgeleerdheid’)
- Trinity Laban, BA (Hons), Dance Theatre
Tennis, Theatre, Rocycle, Travelling
Netherlands > Energy: regulatory
Corporate and projects partner Sophie Dingenen heads up the team at Bird & Bird LLP providing expertise especially in the renewables space; she is counsel to URENCO ChemPlants where she advises on all project-related matters. Dingenen is assisted by associate Tialda Beetstra who has a focus on regulatory matters. The practice has counted Air Products, ENGIE Group, and Rendant among its clients. Michelle de Rijke joined Van der Feltz Advocaten in October 2018.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Industry focus > Telecoms
- Industry focus: Information technology
- Industry focus: Media and entertainment
- Industry focus: telecoms