Mr MOHANADASS KANAGASABAI > Mohanadass Partnership > Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia > Lawyer Profile
Mohanadass Partnership Offices
B-21-8, THE VERTICAL, AVENUE 3
BANGSAR SOUTH CITY, NO 8, JALAN KERINCHI
59200 KUALA LUMPUR
- Go to...
Mr MOHANADASS KANAGASABAI
- Contract and Commercial Disputes
- Oil and Gas Disputes
- Company Law
Mohanadass Kanagasabai has two decades of dispute resolution experience having appeared as counsel in numerous disputes at all levels of the High Court of Malaya and in domestic and international arbitration. He has also been granted special ad-hoc admission to appear at the High Court of Borneo as counsel in arbitration related matters.
He is rated by the Asia Pacific Legal 500 as a leading individual for dispute resolution in Malaysia, and also noted for his expertise in Chambers and Partners. Described as an “arbitration specialist” with a “giant reputation”, Mohan is a former President of the Malaysian Institute of Arbitrators and former Chair of the Dispute Resolution and Arbitration Committee of the Inter Pacific Bar Association.
- Appointed to the AIAC-HIAC Joint Panel of Arbitrators (2020)
- Appointed to the Advisory Council of AIAC (2019)
- Non-Independent Non-Executive Chairman, Turiya Berhad (2018-2019)
- Appointed to the SIAC Panel of Arbitrators (2018)
- Admitted to the Panel of Adjudicators, KLRCA (2012)
- Member, Association of International Petroleum Negotiators (2011)
- Managing Partner, Mohanadass Partnership (2010)
- Chairman, Dispute Resolution and Arbitration Committee of the Inter Pacific Bar Association (2010 – 2016)
- Appointed to the Panel of the KLRCA’s International Panel of Arbitrators (2006)
- Partner, Shook Lin & Bok (1999-2010)
- Admitted as an advocate and solicitor of the High Court of Malaya on 13 September 1991
English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Asian Institute of Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Association of International Petroleum Negotiators
- Fellow, Singapore Institute of Arbitrators
- Fellow, Malaysian Institute of Arbitrators
- Fellow, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- LLB Honours (University of Buckingham) (1989)
- Certificate Of Legal Practice (University Malaya) (1990)
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Litigation and arbitration specialists at Mohanadass Partnership handles a range of domestic and international disputes. Managing partner Mohanadass Kanagasabai has experience advising on a range of corporate, contractual and commercial disputes, particularly in the construction, engineering and oil and gas sectors.