Natalie Lester > Debenhams Ottaway > St Albans, England > Lawyer Profile
Debenhams Ottaway Offices
107 ST PETERS STREET
- Go to...
Natalie advises clients on all aspects of family law, particularly, divorce, separation, financial settlements and associated issues concerning children arrangements. She has extensive experience in the division of assets when couples separate, whether they are married, in a civil partnership or co-habiting. Natalie represents a wide range of clients including, business owners, high profile and wealthy individuals and she regularly deals with mid-high value cases in divorce and financial matters.
- Trained and worked in London
- Joined Debenhams Ottaway in December 2016, made senior lawyer in 2021.
- An Accredited Resolution Specialist in Complex Financial Remedies and Cohabitation
- A member of Jurismus, an international network of lawyers in Europe and Worldwide
- A member of Resolution and the Hertfordshire Law Society
- The events coordinator for YRes Hertfordshire
The University of Sheffield, Bachelor of Laws (LLB), 2:1 (2004-2007); The College of Law, Legal Practice Course, Distinction (2008-2009)
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
The ‘well-established and well-respected‘ family team at Debenhams Ottaway has strength in depth in high-value financial disputes, divorce and separation proceedings involving children, as well as expertise in prenuptial and postnuptial agreements. Practice lead Helen Young specialises in complex financial settlements, often involving family businesses and overseas assets. Natalie Lester handles divorce and separation matters involving issues concerning child arrangements. Helen Clyne focuses on sensitive children matters.
- Family: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx - South East > Private client
- Rising stars - South East > Private client > Family: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Family: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Real estate > Commercial property: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Employment > Employment: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate