Adrian Price > TWM Solicitors LLP > Guildford, England > Lawyer Profile
TWM Solicitors LLP Offices
65 WOODBRIDGE ROAD
- Go to...
Partner and Head of Commercial Property
Adrian graduated from Leeds University with a BA (Hons) in Spanish, before spending a number of years working in the film and telecoms industries. He completed both the Postgraduate Diploma in Law and the Legal Practice Course with distinction at the College of Law in Guildford, before joining TWM in August 2004. Adrian qualified into the Commercial Property team in August 2006, and became a partner in 2013.
Postgraduate Diploma in Law (Distinction) – – The College of Law, Guildford
Legal Practice Course (Distinction) – The College of Law, Guildford
TWM Solicitors LLP has offices in Guildford, Epsom, London, Reigate and Wimbledon. Its clients include individuals, corporate organisations, private investors, public limited companies, national chains and banks. The team handles the full spectrum of commercial property work, including acquisitions and disposals, development projects, commercial leases, landlord and tenant matters, collective enfranchisement and secured finance. Adrian Price leads the commercial property department in Guildford with a broad spectrum of expertise and a growing development client base. Anne Fowler has particular expertise working with clients in the leisure industry.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Kent, Surrey and Sussex
- Real estate > Commercial property: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Employment > Employment: Kent, Surrey, Sussex