Miss Anggi Yusari > Roosdiono & Partners > Jakarta, Indonesia > Lawyer Profile
Roosdiono & Partners Offices
THE ENERGY 32ND FLOOR, SCBD LOT 11A
JALAN JENDERAL SUDIRMAN KAV. 52-53
- Go to...
Miss Anggi Yusari
- Projects, Infrastructure & Utilities
- Power and Renewable Energy
- Oil and Gas
- Construction and Engineering
- Foreign Direct Investment
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate Advisory
Anggi has acted for a number of multinational and national companies in a variety of project developments and commercial transactions. Since commencing her legal career in 2007, Anggi has numerous experience in providing legal assistance in a broad range of practice areas including in the energy and mineral resources, construction and telecommunication sectors. Anggi has also advised clients on general corporate matters, foreign direct investments, regulatory compliance and involved in various M&A deals.
Before joining Roosdiono and Partners as a Senior Associate, Anggi worked for Kandar & Partners where she joined in 2014. Prior to the move to Kandar & Partners, Anggi worked for Soemadipradja & Taher and was seconded to its Singapore office for one year in 2011. In January 2021, she was promoted to Partner at Roosdiono and Partners.
- Member of PERADI (Indonesian Bar Association)
- Member of the International Bar Association
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Law, University of Indonesia
- Completed Level 1 course (out of 3) of the Capital Market Legal Consultant Profession Training, administered by the Indonesian Capital Market Lawyers Association in 2013 and passed the exam for Level 1 in 2014