Dr Anangga W. Roosdiono > Roosdiono & Partners > Jakarta, Indonesia > Lawyer Profile
Roosdiono & Partners Offices
THE ENERGY 32ND FLOOR, SCBD LOT 11A
JALAN JENDERAL SUDIRMAN KAV. 52-53
- Go to...
Dr Anangga W. Roosdiono
- Resources, Oil & Gas
- Dispute Resolution & Arbitration
- Foreign Direct Investment
- Mergers & Acquisitions
As the founder of Roosdiono & Partners, Anangga W. Roosdiono has over 50 years of experience in legal practice encompassing a wide range of business and corporate negotiations and transactions. Anangga is appointed a scholar for many Indonesian legal reforms, namely the drafting of regulations in Arbitration Law, Indonesia’s commercial law reform project (1992-1996) and the socialization of the Regional Autonomy Law.
Prior to establishing Roosdiono & Partners in 1999, Anangga was the founder and Managing Partner of Soebagio, Roosdiono, Jatim & Djarot, and a partner at Makarim & Taira. Before entering private legal practice, Anangga was a member of the Board of Commissioners at PT Semen Cibinong, Tbk, and he acted as senior legal counsel at various companies such as PT Mobil Oil Indonesia Inc., PT International Nickel Indonesia and PT Caltex Pacific Indonesia. He is a member of the ASEAN Business Advisory Council, the Indonesian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KADIN) and the Board of Commissioners at PT Saratoga Investama Sedaya, Tbk and PT KSK Insurance Indonesia. He lectures at the Business and Management School, Bandung Institute of Technology, Bandung, and at the Law School, University Pelita Harapan, Jakarta.
- Member of the Indonesian Bar Association (PERADI)
- Member of the Association of Indonesian Capital Market Legal Consultants (HKHPM)
- Fellow Charter BANI Arbiter (FCBArb)
- Vice Chairman of the Indonesian National Board of Arbitration (Badan Arbitrase Nasional Indonesia – BANI)
- Chairman of Institut Arbiter Indonesia (IArbI)
- Member of the Indonesian Sports Arbitration Board (Badan Arbitrase Keolahragaan Indonesia – BAKI)
- Member of Court of Arbitration of Sport (CAS)
- Doctorate (P.hD), Universitas Pelita Harapan (2019)
- Lex Legibus Magistraat (LL.M), Denver University, Colorado, USA (1980)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law (SH), University of Indonesia (1966)