Terence Choo > Rajah & Tann Singapore LLP > Singapore, Singapore > Lawyer Profile
Rajah & Tann Singapore LLP Offices
9 STRAITS VIEW
MARINE ONE WEST TOWER #06-07
- Go to...
Partner, Banking & Finance, Project Finance
Terence’s area of practice is banking and finance, involving acquisition, construction and development, trade, structured and project related financing as well as debt restructuring and sale and purchase of loans on the secondary market. He has been involved in numerous local and cross border transactions involving real property development, plant and machinery, trade receivables as well as soft and hard commodities.
Rajah & Tann Singapore LLP is at the forefront of cross-border financings, including a significant portion of transactions under English law; the banking and finance team has a number of English- and foreign-qualified lawyers. It remains active in real estate and REIT financings, has a fine standing in financial services regulatory matters, is a growing presence in fintech, and is further developing its client base of local, regional and international banks. The highly rated Angela Lim continues to draw accolades, while Regina Liew is noted for financial services regulatory and fintech. Terence Choo and Nicholas How are also highly rated.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Antitrust and competition: local firms
- Capital markets: structured finance, derivatives and securitisation: Local firms
- Construction: Local firms
- Dispute resolution: local firms
- Financial services regulatory: local firms
- Insurance: local firms
- Intellectual property: Local firms
- Investment funds: local firms
- Labour and employment: local firms
- Private wealth: local firms
- Projects and energy: local firms
- Restructuring and insolvency: local firms
- Shipping: local firms
- TMT: local firms