Benjamin Liew > Rajah & Tann Singapore LLP > Singapore, Singapore > Lawyer Profile
Rajah & Tann Singapore LLP Offices
9 STRAITS VIEW
MARINE ONE WEST TOWER #06-07
- Go to...
Partner, Financial Institutions Group
Benjamin Liew is a Partner with the firm’s Financial Institutions, and has acted for a diverse range of financial institutions including investment banks, private banks, local and foreign retail banks, insurance companies, investment advisers, fund managers, securities brokers, derivatives dealers and commodity traders.
He regularly advises and represents clients on regulatory, licensing and compliance, and enforcement matters in the financial services industry. In addition, he is also involved in transactions such as corporate acquisitions and sale and purchase of financial services businesses in Singapore.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Antitrust and competition: local firms
- Capital markets: structured finance, derivatives and securitisation: Local firms
- Construction: Local firms
- Dispute resolution: local firms
- Financial services regulatory: local firms
- Insurance: local firms
- Intellectual property: Local firms
- Investment funds: local firms
- Labour and employment: local firms
- Private wealth: local firms
- Projects and energy: local firms
- Restructuring and insolvency: local firms
- Shipping: local firms
- TMT: local firms