Sandy Foo > Rajah & Tann Singapore LLP > Singapore, Singapore > Lawyer Profile
Rajah & Tann Singapore LLP Offices
9 STRAITS VIEW
MARINE ONE WEST TOWER #06-07
- Go to...
Partner, Mergers & Acquisitions; Capital Markets; Banking & Finance
Effectively bilingual in English and Chinese, Sandy is a versatile specialist who successfully straddles her chosen practice areas of corporate/mergers & acquisition as well as finance. Sandy has wide and deep exposure to corporate and finance matters derived from her years in practice as a lawyer in Singapore and London as well as legal counsel in BNP Paribas covering South East Asia and India.
In two decades of practice, Sandy has led on numerous significant and award-winning deals in Singapore and in Asia, and is a well-respected practitioner who has won high praise from clients and peers alike.
Singapore > Corporate and M&A: local firmsWithin: Leading individuals -
Rajah & Tann Singapore LLP has maintained a steady pipeline of M&A deals, including a marked increase in take privates and has made an impression in REIT mergers. Its strong regional presence has led to an impressive number of deals involving Vietnam, Malaysia and Indonesia especially. The firm is also active in deals involving Singapore businesses investing in Europe, Africa and Latin America. Key sectors include insurance, healthcare, banking and real estate. Chia Kim Huat leads the corporate and transactional group, which includes Abdul Jabbar Bin Karam Din, Evelyn Wee, Lawrence Tan, Lim Wee Hann and the highly rated Sandy Foo, who is recognised for handling big-ticket transactions.
- Leading individuals - Singapore > Corporate and M&A: local firms
- Corporate and M&A: local firms - Singapore
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Antitrust and competition: local firms
- Capital markets: structured finance, derivatives and securitisation: Local firms
- Construction: Local firms
- Dispute resolution: local firms
- Financial services regulatory: local firms
- Insurance: local firms
- Intellectual property: Local firms
- Investment funds: local firms
- Labour and employment: local firms
- Private wealth: local firms
- Projects and energy: local firms
- Restructuring and insolvency: local firms
- Shipping: local firms
- TMT: local firms