Elsa Chai > Rajah & Tann Singapore LLP > Singapore, Singapore > Lawyer Profile
Rajah & Tann Singapore LLP Offices
9 STRAITS VIEW
MARINE ONE WEST TOWER #06-07
- Go to...
Head, Real Estate
Elsa has over 20 years of experience specialising in conveyancing. In addition to representing corporations, individuals and foreigners in property sales, purchases and leases, Elsa advises banks and financial institutions in mortgage financing and acts for developers in land acquisition (be it private treaty, government land sales and/or collective purchases etc) and in the developers’ residential, commercial, industrial and mixed-use development projects.
Singapore > Real estate: local firms
Rajah & Tann Singapore LLP has a strong offering for real estate acquisitions and disposals of commercial and residential properties through share sale arrangement and mergers. The team also advises on large-scale development and redevelopment, as well as associated financing. Norman Ho regularly advises major local and foreign property developers, investment funds, financial institutions and purchasers on the acquisition, sale-and-leaseback and financing of commercial buildings, retail centres and residential projects. Elsa Chai, Benjamin Tay and Gazalle Mok are the other names to note for mortgage loans (conventional and Islamic financings), REIT transactions and conveyancing, respectively.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Antitrust and competition: local firms
- Capital markets: structured finance, derivatives and securitisation: Local firms
- Construction: Local firms
- Dispute resolution: local firms
- Financial services regulatory: local firms
- Insurance: local firms
- Intellectual property: Local firms
- Investment funds: local firms
- Labour and employment: local firms
- Private wealth: local firms
- Projects and energy: local firms
- Restructuring and insolvency: local firms
- Shipping: local firms
- TMT: local firms