Terence Quek > Rajah & Tann Singapore LLP > Singapore, Singapore > Lawyer Profile
Rajah & Tann Singapore LLP Offices
9 STRAITS VIEW
MARINE ONE WEST TOWER #06-07
- Go to...
Deputy Head, Corporate Commercial
Terence is a Partner in Rajah & Tann Singapore’s Corporate Commercial (of which he is also the Deputy Head) and M&A Practice Groups. Terence has more than 15 years of experience in mergers and acquisitions, PE/VC investments, local and cross-border joint ventures, corporate restructurings, corporate rescues and general commercial law.
He has advised on the sale and purchase of companies, undertakings and businesses in almost every sector of industry, including banking, insurance, manufacturing, IT, pharmaceuticals, property development and healthcare providers (hospitals as well as clinics), just to name a few. He is also actively involved in a wide range of private equity transactions, from seed financing to early stage investments to growth capital, and joint venture deals involving both local and cross-border entities.
He graduated from the National University of Singapore in 2001 and was admitted as an Advocate and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Singapore in 2002 and to the Roll of Solicitors of England and Wales in 2008.
Terence was a tutor with the NUS Law School’s Legal Case Studies programme. He has also been recognised by Singapore Business Review as one of Singapore’s 40 Most Influential Lawyers Aged 40 and Under in 2015.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Antitrust and competition: local firms
- Capital markets: structured finance, derivatives and securitisation: Local firms
- Construction: Local firms
- Dispute resolution: local firms
- Financial services regulatory: local firms
- Insurance: local firms
- Intellectual property: Local firms
- Investment funds: local firms
- Labour and employment: local firms
- Private wealth: local firms
- Projects and energy: local firms
- Restructuring and insolvency: local firms
- Shipping: local firms
- TMT: local firms