Wee Hann Lim > Rajah & Tann Singapore LLP > Singapore, Singapore > Lawyer Profile
Rajah & Tann Singapore LLP Offices
9 STRAITS VIEW
MARINE ONE WEST TOWER #06-07
- Go to...
Wee Hann Lim
Co-Head, Mergers & Acquisitions
Wee Hann is the Co-Head of the Mergers & Acquisitions practice at Rajah & Tann Singapore LLP.
He has over 27 years of experience in advising companies on multi-jurisdictional cross-border investments, private mergers & acquisitions, sale and purchase of companies and businesses and other corporate transactions. He has been ranked as a leading lawyer in Private Mergers & Acquisitions in IFLR1000 and The Legal 500 Asia Pacific.
Wee Hann’s expertise also includes advising numerous biotechnology, health and pharmaceutical global leaders on cross-border acquisitions and divestments. He has been consistently recognised by Who’s Who Legal’s Life Sciences Lawyers (2008 to 2018) as one of the world’s leading practitioners in the field of Life Sciences. Wee Hann also specialises in labour law and employee benefits.
Wee Hann was a recipient of the ASEAN Scholarship for his Pre-University studies at Hwa Chong College in Singapore.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Antitrust and competition: local firms
- Capital markets: structured finance, derivatives and securitisation: Local firms
- Construction: Local firms
- Dispute resolution: local firms
- Financial services regulatory: local firms
- Insurance: local firms
- Intellectual property: Local firms
- Investment funds: local firms
- Labour and employment: local firms
- Private wealth: local firms
- Projects and energy: local firms
- Restructuring and insolvency: local firms
- Shipping: local firms
- TMT: local firms