Cynthia Goh > Rajah & Tann Singapore LLP > Singapore, Singapore > Lawyer Profile
Rajah & Tann Singapore LLP Offices
9 STRAITS VIEW
MARINE ONE WEST TOWER #06-07
- Go to...
Cynthia Goh is a Partner with the Mergers & Acquisitions and Capital Markets Practice Group at Rajah & Tann Singapore. She has more than twenty years of experience in mergers and acquisitions, schemes of arrangement, reverse takeovers, divestments, corporate finance, capital markets and general corporate work.
She was listed as one of Asia’s leading business lawyers in the area of Mergers & Acquisitions in the 2003 AsiaLaw Leading Lawyers survey. She has also been cited by the Asia Pacific Legal 500 (2004/2005) as having ‘experience and standing in the market’ and recommended by Asia Pacific Legal 500 (2013) which noted that “Cynthia Goh …. provides ‘consistently sound advice’.” She has been selected by her peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in Singapore 2013 to 2018 in the field of Mergers & Acquisitions (Copyright 2013 by Woodward/White, Inc., of Aiken, SC) and identified in the AsiaLaw Leading Lawyers 2014 in the area of Corporate-M&A. She has been named in the Who’s Who Legal’s M&A and Governance 2017.
Cynthia also advises on securities laws and regulations, stock exchange procedure and compliance issues.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Antitrust and competition: local firms
- Capital markets: structured finance, derivatives and securitisation: Local firms
- Construction: Local firms
- Dispute resolution: local firms
- Financial services regulatory: local firms
- Insurance: local firms
- Intellectual property: Local firms
- Investment funds: local firms
- Labour and employment: local firms
- Private wealth: local firms
- Projects and energy: local firms
- Restructuring and insolvency: local firms
- Shipping: local firms
- TMT: local firms