Benjamin Liew > Rajah & Tann Singapore LLP > Singapore, Singapore > Lawyer Profile
Rajah & Tann Singapore LLP Offices
9 STRAITS VIEW
MARINE ONE WEST TOWER #06-07
- Go to...
Partner, Financial Institutions Group
Benjamin Liew is a Partner with the firm’s Financial Institutions, and has acted for a diverse range of financial institutions including investment banks, private banks, local and foreign retail banks, insurance companies, investment advisers, fund managers, securities brokers, derivatives dealers and commodity traders.
He regularly advises and represents clients on regulatory, licensing and compliance, and enforcement matters in the financial services industry. In addition, he is also involved in transactions such as corporate acquisitions and sale and purchase of financial services businesses in Singapore.
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
Focused on financial services, derivatives and structured products, the team at Rajah & Tann Singapore LLP handles the full range of transactional and regulatory matters. Standing out for its in-depth knowledge of regulations involving listed and unlisted derivatives and structured products, the practice is well positioned to advise on innovative, and often, novel issues in this space. Regina Liew has over 25 years of experience in the financial services and derivatives markets, advising banks, financial institutions and businesses on related disputes, transactional and regulatory issues. Larry Lim, who also advises on a wide range of fintech matters, digital currencies and crowdfunding, maintains a broad practice that covers regulatory compliance, clearances and product development. Benjamin Liew is a key contact for banks, fund managers, securities brokers, derivatives dealers and commodity trainers.
- Capital markets: structured finance, derivatives and securitisation: Local firms - Singapore
- Next Generation Partners - Singapore > Capital markets: structured finance, derivatives and securitisation: Local firms
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Antitrust and competition: local firms
- Banking and finance: local firms
- Capital markets: structured finance, derivatives and securitisation: Local firms
- Construction: Local firms
- Dispute resolution: local firms
- Fintech and financial services regulatory: local firms
- Insurance: local firms
- Investment funds: local firms
- Labour and employment: local firms
- Private wealth and family law – local firms
- Projects and energy: local firms
- Real estate: local firms
- Restructuring and insolvency: local firms
- Shipping: local firms
- TMT: local firms
- White-collar crime - Local firms