Tim Higham > Trethowans LLP > Salisbury, England > Lawyer Profile
Trethowans LLP Offices
- Go to...
Tim is a highly experienced and respected solicitor specialising in residential property law. Tim specialises in all aspects of residential conveyancing, including bespoke high value sales and purchases of both freehold and leasehold properties, land options, the creation of long property leases, lease extensions, trust deeds, and mortgages. Since being at Trethowans, Tim has brought a refreshing drive for ever increasing quality for his Team. He continuously demands that his Team are not standard ‘9 to 5 workers’ but in fact provide clients with the very best value for money in the area, whether through the quality of legal advice, documentation, regular client communication and always going ‘that extra mile’. Specialist areas: sales, purchases, mortgages and plot sales; transfers of ownership and trust deeds; overage/uplift agreements, the grant of rights over land and land options; equity release mortgages; grant of long residential leases.
He qualified in 1997; partner Trethowans 2011.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Real estate > Commercial property: Dorset and South Wiltshire
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Dorset and South Wiltshire
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury: claimant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate