Graeme Fearon > Thrings LLP > Bristol, England > Lawyer Profile
Thrings LLP Offices
- Go to...
Intellectual property and IT.
Partner leading team specialising in intellectual property, IT law and data protection. Workload covers both contentious and commercial work for stand-alone clients and support for other teams within the firm. Specialises particularly in protection and enforcement of brands, also advises on e-commerce, technology and know-how.
Trained Lovell White Durrant; senior solicitor IP department Bird & Bird; senior associate IP/IT department Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer; head of intellectual property Thrings. Publications: ‘Jordans’ Company Administration and Governance’ (Intellectual Property chapter).
Social French and German.
University of Cambridge; College of Law; University of Bristol (Dip Intellectual Property Law and Practice).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Bristol
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Gloucestershire, Somerset and Wiltshire
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment: Bristol
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property: Bristol
- Real estate > Commercial property: Gloucestershire, Somerset and Wiltshire
- Real estate > Construction
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Gloucestershire, Somerset and Wiltshire
- Real estate > Environment
- Private client > Family
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Bristol
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Real estate > Planning
- Real estate > Property litigation