Conor Melvin > Thrings LLP > Swindon, England > Lawyer Profile
Thrings LLP Offices
6 DRAKES MEADOW
- Firm Profile
- Go to...
Corporate & Commercial; Mergers & Acquisitions; Farming & Food Businesses.
Conor is a Solicitor specialising in corporate & commercial work, with a particular focus on disposals and acquisitions, company restructures and reorganisations, shareholder and investor agreements and loan agreements. With previous experience of Agricultural disputes, Conor also has a particular interest in farming and food businesses.
Conor initially joined Thrings as a Paralegal specialising in Agricultural Litigation where he built up over 2 years’ experience working on a variety of disputes including land, contract and inheritance disputes. Conor then undertook 6 month seats with the firm’s Corporate & Commercial and Commercial Property teams respectively, before qualifying into the firm’s Corporate & Commercial team.
Law (LLB), University of Bristol (2012-2015)
Masters degree in International Law (LLM), University of Southampton (2015-2016)
Legal Practice Course with Law, Business and Management (LPC/MSc), University of Law (Bristol) (2016-2018).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Bristol
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Gloucestershire, Somerset and Wiltshire
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment: Bristol
- Real estate > Environment
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property: Bristol
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Gloucestershire, Somerset and Wiltshire
- Private client > Family
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Bristol
- Real estate > Planning