Mr Syed Muhammad Ridza Syed Abdullah > Azmi & Associates > Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia > Lawyer Profile
Azmi & Associates Offices
14TH FLOOR, MENARA KECK SENG
203 JALAN BUKIT BINTANG
55100 KUALA LUMPUR
- Go to...
Mr Syed Muhammad Ridza Syed Abdullah
Syed Muhammad Ridza holds a LL.B (Hons) from the University Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM) obtained in 1999.
He completed his chambering under the guidance of Mr. L. Parthiban of Messrs. L. Parthiban & Associates. He was admitted and called to the Malaysian Bar in April 2000 and gained significant exposure and experience in conveyancing practices during his term with Messrs. Kushairi & Co.
He joined Johor Corporation and Johor Port Berhad as their Legal Officer to seek for new perspective of law from the corporate point of view. He then returned to the practice world and headed the conveyancing team with Messrs. Abdul Hakim Abdul Rahman & Co. He played an important role in handling developer’s projects namely, Syarikat Perumahan Negara Berhad, KEJORA, Uda Land and others.
Apart from that, Syed Muhammad Ridza was also responsible for the preparation of loan documentations for consumers and commercial, that includes both conventional and Islamic for financial institutions that includes Bank Islam, Maybank, SME Bank, AgroBank and others. He was also in charge in drafting agreement such as Joint Venture Agreement, Production Agreement and Operators Agreement as requested by bodies like Pertubuhan Peladang Negeri Johor, Persatuan Nelayan and others.
Among the works that he has undertaken all this while:
- Drafting of Third-Party Bai’ Bithamanil Ajil facility documents for Bank Islam;
- Preparation of Islamic Multi Trade Facility of RM13 million for SME Bank;
- Preparation and perfection of private treaty sale for MRCB of RM34 million;
- Drafting of Joint Venture Agreement between Pertubuhan Peladang Negeri Johor and Trademate Sdn Bhd for the development of about 300 acres of agriculture land for agrotourism industries;
- Preparation of Islamic Multi Trade Facility of RM10 million for Agro Bank;
- Preparation of Sand Quarry Operators Agreement between Persatuan Nelayan Johor Selatan, Kaman Marine Sdn Bhd and Jasaraya Sdn Bhd;
- Prepared legal documentation for property development project for SPNB in Taman Seri Setanggi;
- Prepared legal documentation for property development project for Felda Properties Sdn Bhd in Felda Pasak, Kota Tinggi, Johor;
- Prepared legal documentation for property development project for Mudra Tropika Sdn Bhd;
- Prepared legal documentation for property development project for Uda Land in Bandar Uda Utama;
- Prepared legal documentation for property development projects for PR1MA Tebrau;
- Prepared legal documentation for property development projects for Glenmarie Properties;
- Preparation of Lease Agreement between Johor Corporation and Swift Integrated Logistics Sdn Bhd worth RM37 million;
- Preparation of Sale & Purchase Agreement between Johor Corporation and Ye Chiu All Metals Berhad worth RM162 million;
Syed Muhammad Ridza joined the Firm in January 2015 as a Senior Associate and the lead lawyer for Azmi & Associates’ Johor Bahru Office before promoted to become a Partner on 25th October 2019.
English and Bahasa Malaysia
Advocate and Solicitor of the High Court of Malaya
LL.B (Hons) from the University Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)