Mr Muhammad Inamul Hassan Shah Norman Dunsah > Azmi & Associates > Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia > Lawyer Profile
Azmi & Associates Offices
14TH FLOOR, MENARA KECK SENG
203 JALAN BUKIT BINTANG
55100 KUALA LUMPUR
- Go to...
Mr Muhammad Inamul Hassan Shah Norman Dunsah
Mergers & Acquisitons, Corporate
Senior Associate 2
Some of Hassan Shah’s notable assignments to date are as follows:
- provided advisory to a governmental agency for the establishment of a private equity fund;
- advised a financial institution in relation to the removal of its chairman by the shareholders;
- provided advisory to a government-linked company in relation to the advantages and disadvantages of conversion from a public to private company;
- provided advisory in relation to acquisition of 60% shares in company incorporated in India by a Malaysian company;
- provided advisory to a public listed company in relation to acquisition of equity stake in a solar project;
- provided advisory to a public company in relation to a capital reduction exercise per the Companies Act 2016;
- provided advisory to a public listed company in relation to a transaction relating to a property in United Kingdom;
- conducted legal due diligence exercise on a pharmaceutical company;
- conducted legal due diligence exercise on a facilities management company;
- conducted legal due diligence exercise on an investment holding company;
- conducted legal due diligence exercise on a special purpose vehicle for solar plant; and
- conducted legal due diligence exercise on a telecommunication and network facilities company.
MUHAMMAD INAMUL HASSAN SHAH NORMAN DUNSAH graduated from International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM) with LL.B First Class (Hons) in 2015.
Hassan Shah was the recipient of the Best Student (Academic) Award from IIUM and the Best Student award for the subjects of Evidence, Criminal Procedure and Islamic Banking. Throughout the term of his education, Hassan Shah was selected to assist academician on research for areas of Competition Law and Anti-Trust, with an emphasis on the financial sector.
Hassan Shah was called to the Malaysian Bar and admitted to the roll of advocate and solicitor of the High Court of Malaya in February 2016.
He joined Azmi & Associates in January 2017. Prior to joining the Firm, he gained experience in various areas of law, which included employment, litigation, advisory works and drafting of legal documents. During that period, he has assisted in trials and hearings in all levels of Courts in Peninsular Malaysia including Industrial and Labour Courts.
Hassan Shah is now part of our Mergers & Acquisitions, Corporate Practice Group under the supervision of the Partner, Rosinah Mohd Salleh.
English and Bahasa Malaysia
Advocate and Solicitor of the High Court of Malaya
LL.B First Class (Hons) from International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM)