Anne-Juliette de Zaluski > Taylor Wessing > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
Taylor Wessing Offices
69 AVENUE FRANKLIN D ROOSEVELT
- Go to...
Anne-Juliette de Zaluski
Anne-Juliette de Zaluski is a partner in the Corporate – M&A department of Taylor Wessing in Paris.
Anne-Juliette has developed extensive expertise in corporate, M&A, private equity and restructuring transactions. She assists both French and international clients, from start-ups to large companies.
She is also a member of the Taylor Wessing International Compliance Practice Group and advises her clients on all types of issues related to compliance (corporate governance, management liability, compliance audits).
Anne-Juliette holds a French Master’s degree in Business Law (University of Paris X – Nanterre) and a French Postgraduate degree “DESS” in Telecommunications and Medias “DESS 226” (University of Paris IX – Dauphine). She is a member of the Paris Bar since 2004.
Anne-Juliette began her career at Landwell (Price Waterhouse Coopers) in 2001 and joined Taylor Wessing Paris as from its creation in November 2003. She became Counsel in Taylor Wessing’s Corporate – M&A department in 2014.
Taylor Wessing intervient dans des opérations de fusions-acquisitions, cotées et non cotées, et de private equity. Le cabinet assiste des multinationales, des fonds d’investissements et plusieurs sociétés cotées. La pratique est codirigée par Gilles Amsallem, Nicolas de Witt, Laurence Lapeyr , François Mary et Anne-Juliette De Zaluski .
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution: White-collar crime
- Intellectual property: Copyright
- Media and entertainment: Cinema
- Data privacy and data protection
- Intellectual property: Trade marks and designs
- Media and entertainment: Television/radio
- Industry focus: Healthcare and life sciences
- Industry focus: IT and internet
- Private equity: venture/growth capital
- Administrative and public law
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Real estate
- EU, competition and distribution
- Mergers and acquisitions