Grégoire Toulouse > Taylor Wessing > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
Taylor Wessing Offices
69 AVENUE FRANKLIN D ROOSEVELT
- Go to...
Specialised in distribution law, Grégoire Toulouse advises his clients – among which middle sized companies as well as major international groups – on the setting up of their distribution networks, their business development, the promotion of their sales and on all competition issues relating to distribution.
Enjoying a wide experience of contractual techniques, Grégoire assists the firm’s clients in the drafting of their commercial contracts (such as distribution, services or sales representative agreements, general terms and conditions of sale, of purchase…) especially within European and International contexts.
Grégoire also litigates for our clients before French courts, in matters relating to unfair competition, restrictive and anti-competitive practices, termination of contractual relationships and when disputes raise complex international law issues.
Grégoire Toulouse became a member of the Paris Bar in February 2004 and started his career with the French law firm Dubarry Le Douarin Veil. After that first experience, he worked for Field Fisher Waterhouse in Paris where he developed a specific expertise in franchising. He joined the Distribution and competition law department of Taylor Wessing in 2009.
Grégoire graduated from the Institut d’Etudes Politiques of Rennes in 1999 and holds a Master degree in Business law from University Paris I – Panthéon Sorbonne (2001) and an LL.M in EU business law from University Paris II Panthéon-Assas (2002).
He publishes articles on a regular basis in the field of distribution law and is regularly interviewed as an expert on franchising issues.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution: White-collar crime
- Intellectual property: Copyright
- Media and entertainment: Cinema
- Data privacy and data protection
- Intellectual property: Trade marks and designs
- Media and entertainment: Television/radio
- Industry focus: Healthcare and life sciences
- Industry focus: IT and internet
- Private equity: venture/growth capital
- Administrative and public law
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Real estate
- EU, competition and distribution
- Mergers and acquisitions