Eric Charvillat > Taylor Wessing > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
Taylor Wessing Offices
69 AVENUE FRANKLIN D ROOSEVELT
- Go to...
Éric Charvillat is in charge of the banking and finance law department of Taylor Wessing France.
Eric advises financial institutions, investment funds, industrial companies and service providers on due diligence, structuring, drafting and negotiating financing and securities documents. His areas of focus cover project financing, particularly in the public sector, as well as asset financing, corporate financing and restructuring transactions. He also assists clients on their regulatory issues.
Eric developed a particular expertise in project financings, especially those related to public investments, both green-field and brown-field. He relies on a solid know-how with regards to infrastructure, buildings and public facilities financing completed under public procurement.
Eric started his carreer with legal departments of various lending institutions, including Société Générale CIB. He became after ten years a member of the Paris Bar in 2011. Formerly a partner of the law firms Latournerie Wolfrom Avocats and then Bird&Bird, he joined Taylor Wessing in January 2019.
Éric Charvillat has a post-graduate degree (DEA) in Public Law and Economics from the University of Paris II – Panthéon-Assas.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution: White-collar crime
- Intellectual property: Copyright
- Media and entertainment: Cinema
- Data privacy and data protection
- Intellectual property: Trade marks and designs
- Media and entertainment: Television/radio
- Industry focus: Healthcare and life sciences
- Industry focus: IT and internet
- Private equity: venture/growth capital
- Administrative and public law
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Real estate
- EU, competition and distribution
- Mergers and acquisitions