Okachi Kejeh > Ashfords LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Ashfords LLP Offices
1 NEW FETTER LANE
- Go to...
Okachi is an Associate in the Corporate Team.
Okachi regularly advises companies and individuals on a range of corporate transactions and investments including mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructuring and shareholder matters. Okachi’s work has a particular focus on advising companies and/or investors on private equity/venture capital investments.
Okachi is a member of the Black Solicitors Network, part of the Ethnic Minorites Division of the Law Society of England & Wales. Okachi works with South London based charities on mentoring and youth development.
- London-based medi-tech start up: Advising on a share-for-share reorganisation. Also advising on the company’s EIS equity fundraising round.
- London-based property tech company: Advising the company on advance subscription round, and on the company’s Series A investment from both corporate and HNWI investors. Also assisting with the sale of the issued shares by the founders and majority shareholder to a US listed company.
- Greek-based tourist tech: Advising the Founders and the majority shareholders on the sale of their shares to a large German based listed company.
- London-based data aggregator: Advising on its Seed Round and then its Series A investment.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Public sector > Local government
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > PATMA: Trade mark attorneys
- Corporate and commercial > Venture capital
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Real estate > Construction: non-contentious
- Finance > Corporate restructuring & insolvency