Giles Hawkins > Ashfords LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Ashfords LLP Offices
1 NEW FETTER LANE
- Go to...
Partner in the Corporate Team specialising in venture capital, private equity, mergers and acquisitions.
Giles focuses on domestic and international corporate transactions and represents companies and venture capital funds in venture capital transactions, venture debt transactions, public offerings and cross-border mergers and acquisitions.
His clients include both public and private companies engaged in a range of technology sectors including fintech, agri-tech, cleantech/energy, internet, mobile and telecommunications, software and semiconductors. Giles also acts for a number of FMCG clients and challenger brands.
- Local Globe: Advised Local Globe on its investments into Fuel Zebra, BeautyStack and Curiscope.
- Mobius Motors: Advised Mobius Motors on its Series A investment from Pan-African Investment Company, Playfair Capital and VestedWorld.
- Cleo: Advised Cleo in its investment from Local Globe, Niklas Zennström and others.
- Kopernio: Advising on the sale of Kopernio Limited to Clarivate Analytics.
- Form3: Represented Form3 in its investment from Barclays Bank and Angel Co-Fund.
- Mariana UFP: Advised the UK based asset manager, on the acquisition of two solar parks in the UK.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Public sector > Local government
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > PATMA: Trade mark attorneys
- Corporate and commercial > Venture capital
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Real estate > Construction: non-contentious
- Finance > Corporate restructuring & insolvency