Ross Carter > Ashfords LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Ashfords LLP Offices
1 NEW FETTER LANE
- Go to...
Busness; Real Estate
Ross is a Solicitor in the Real Estate Team.
Ross has experience in acting on both sides of a variety of real estate transactions including freehold disposals, leasehold transactions, investment and management work, development acquisitions and financings.
Prior to joining Ashfords, Ross studied Law at Exeter University and the LPC at BPP. Ross trained with the firm, having joined as a Paralegal in 2016.
- Offshore property company: Assisting with the sale of a circa 100 property residential property and advising on the application on the tenants’ right of refusal to the transaction.
- Property company: Assisting with the re-financing of a central London mixed-use property portfolio.
- Commercial occupier: Negotiating and advising on leases and lease renewals at several sites in the UK.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Public sector > Local government
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > PATMA: Trade mark attorneys
- Corporate and commercial > Venture capital
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Real estate > Construction: non-contentious
- Finance > Corporate restructuring & insolvency