Emma Wheeler > Ashfords LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Ashfords LLP Offices
1 NEW FETTER LANE
- Go to...
Business; Public Sector
Emma is a Solicitor in the Public Sector Team.
Emma assists the Public Sector team on a range of matters for public bodies and local authorities. Emma assists with all aspects of public sector contracts.
Emma joined the firm in 2017 after completing her LPC with the University of Law. Prior to her starting her training contract in September 2019, Emma was a Paralegal in the Construction team from 2017-2018 and in the Trusts and Estates team from 2018-2019.
- Local authorities: Assisting with the preparation and finalisation of contractual documentation.
- Public body: Assisting with the procurement process and contract finalisation
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Public sector > Local government
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > PATMA: Trade mark attorneys
- Corporate and commercial > Venture capital
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Real estate > Construction: non-contentious
- Finance > Corporate restructuring & insolvency