Elizabeth Johnson > Ashfords LLP > Exeter, England > Lawyer Profile
Ashfords LLP Offices
- Go to...
Elizabeth is an Associate (CILEx) in the Insurance and Liability Claims Team with extensive experience in all sectors of personal injury law.
Elizabeth advises public bodies, private companies, insurers and individuals on a wide number of issues. She offers a robust assessment of risks and tactics tailored to each case. Once a strategy is in place she uses her experience to offer commercial, pragmatic and cost effective solutions to her clients. She has particular experience in workplace accidents and public sector claims, giving sound commercial advice in each case.
Elizabeth is a member of our Data Protection Team and advises clients on all aspects of claims arising from breaches of the Data Protection Act.
With over 20 years’ experience in her field, she is a skilled negotiator and understands her clients’ needs and priorities, whether it be gathering evidence for trial or negotiating commercial settlement.
The litgation sector has changed rapidly in recent years. Elizabeth offers sound, commercial advice to her clients. In a market in which fixed fees are more prevalent Elizabeth offers a quality service to clients. Elizabeth brings her personality, people skills, extensive technical experience and attention to detail to the table to achieve a ‘results driven’ solution to cases.
For corporate and contractual disputes, professional negligence claims and contentious reputation management work, Ashfords LLP‘s commercial litigation group is a popular choice among regional, national and international private and public sector clients. Practice head Andrew Perkins focuses on shareholder and contractual disputes, while Jason Squire has particular experience in farming and construction partnership disputes and medical professional negligence claims. The group also has an expanding data breach practice, for which associate Elizabeth Johnson is highlighted.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Employment > Employment: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Transport > Shipping
- Real estate > Social housing
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Real estate > Commercial property: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Bristol
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: fraud
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment: Bristol
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy, project finance and PFI
- Private client > Family
- Employment > Immigration
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Public sector > Local government
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Bristol
- Real estate > Commercial property: Bristol
- Real estate > Environment
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- Public sector > Health
- Employment > Health and safety
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Insurance > Clinical negligence and personal injury: claimant