Holly Ransley > Ashfords LLP > Exeter, England > Lawyer Profile
Ashfords LLP Offices
- Go to...
Business; Restructuring & Insolvency
Holly is a Chartered Legal Executive in the Restructuring and Insolvency Team.
Holly carries out insolvency and asset recovery work dealing with a variety of debtors, with particular expertise in negotiating pre-action recoveries, dealing with overseas debtors and enforcing judgments cost awards.
Prior to joining Ashfords in 2015, Holly graduated from the University of Exeter with a degree in Law.
- Various clients: Conducting small claims proceedings on behalf of the firm and clients.
- Private client: Negotiating a large settlement agreement with a company based in the British Virgin Islands in relation to unpaid invoice debt.
- National accountancy firm: Pursuing unpaid invoices for a leading national accountancy firm.
- Local authority: Assisting in acting for a local authority in the recovery of debts.
- Private client: Obtaining and enforcing a judgment against a high fashion brand.
The asset recovery team at Ashfords LLP sits within the firm’s wider restructuring and insolvency department and is supported by practitioners in the dispute resolution group. The practice is active in the recovery of invoice and statutory debts and also assists cross-border clients with the recovery of debt from foreign debtors as well as regional clients with foreign assets. Clients encompass professional services businesses, local authorities and SMEs. Key names include solicitor Holly Ransley.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Employment > Employment: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Real estate > Environment
- Employment > Immigration
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Transport > Shipping
- Real estate > Social housing
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Real estate > Commercial property: Bristol
- Real estate > Commercial property: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment: Bristol
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy, project finance and PFI
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- Private client > Family
- Public sector > Health
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Public sector > Local government
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Bristol
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Bristol
- Employment > Health and safety
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Insurance > Professional negligence