Jenny Marley > Ashfords LLP > Bristol, England > Lawyer Profile
Ashfords LLP Offices
TOWER WHARF, CHEESE LANE
- Go to...
Jenny is an Associate in the Employment Team. Jenny advises employers on a wide range of employment law issues. Jenny qualified in September 2014, she has been qualified for 5 years.
Jenny has particular experience in defending Employment Tribunal claims, including unfair dismissal, discrimination and unlawful deduction of wages.
Jenny provides advisory support to clients on conducting disciplinary and grievance processes, managing sickness absence, restructuring, redundancy and HR policy and procedure.
Jenny also assists on corporate transactions providing employment law support and carrying out due diligence.
Prior to joining Ashfords, Jenny worked for Veale Wasbrough Vizards as a Solicitor in their Employment Team where she specialised in providing advice to clients in the Education and Charity Sectors.
- Various independent schools: Successfully defending claims for unfair dismissal, discrimination and unlawful deductions of wages brought by current and former employees.
- Various clients: Acting for Respondents in relation to claims brought in the Employment Tribunal and Employment Appeal Tribunal.
- Various academies and maintained schools: Providing day to day HR support and advice.
- Various clients: Drafting, negotiating and closing numerous settlement agreements to agree exits with employees.
- Various clients: Drafting, reviewing and updating employment documents and contracts.
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
Ashfords LLP has a full service practice, with expertise in employment litigation, the management of redundancies and restructures, HR support and disputes pertaining to restrictive covenants. Stephen Moore heads the employment practice. Jenny Marley has sector expertise in hospitality and healthcare. Solicitor Georgina Burrows joined the practice in September 2021.
- Rising stars - South West > Employment > Employment: Bristol
- Employment: Bristol - South West > Employment
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Employment > Employment: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Real estate > Environment
- Employment > Immigration
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Transport > Shipping
- Real estate > Social housing
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Real estate > Commercial property: Bristol
- Real estate > Commercial property: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment: Bristol
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy, project finance and PFI
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- Private client > Family
- Public sector > Health
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Public sector > Local government
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Bristol
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Bristol
- Employment > Health and safety
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Insurance > Professional negligence