Mike Sutton > Sydney Mitchell LLP > Birmingham, England > Lawyer Profile
Sydney Mitchell LLP Offices
39 Waterloo Street
- Go to...
Head of Department
Mike is head of the personal injury department.
Mike assists people injured in accidents and gives clear and straight forward advice. He handles all manner of personal injury claim, advising people who have been injured as a result of a road traffic accident, an accident at work, in a street or public place or who have suffered injury as a result of medical negligence. Although Mike will advise in respect of all types of injury, whether minor or severe, he does specialise is advising in cases involving more serious injury and fatality. Mike uses his experience of the court process and understanding of insurer’s approach to obtain the best and most realistic outcome for his clients.
Mike Sutton leads the team and is ‘very well respected locally within the profession‘ Legal500.
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
Sydney Mitchell LLP fields a team well-placed to advise on a wide range of clinical negligence disputes. It regularly pursues claims against hospitals in the West Midlands area and has dealt with various issues relating to delayed diagnosis and falls. Mike Sutton heads both the personal injury and clinical negligence offerings at the firm, the former of which is currently instructed in a number of significant cases where clients have suffered life-changing injuries and where damages are in the region of £1m. Senior personal injury executive David Lydon is another key member of the team.
- Rising stars - West Midlands > Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant - West Midlands > Insurance
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family: Birmingham
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Birmingham
- Employment > Employment
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Real estate > Property litigation