Leanne Schneider-Rose > Sydney Mitchell LLP > Birmingham, England > Lawyer Profile
Sydney Mitchell LLP Offices
39 Waterloo Street
- Go to...
Restructuring and insolvency
Leanne is a Partner specialising in Restructuring and Insolvency. Leanne has over 20 years experienced dealing with corporate and personal insolvency matters both contentious and non-contentious. Leanne acts for lenders, insolvency practitioners and receivers. Leanne also acts for individuals involved in insolvency claims and directors facing misfeasance or wrongful trading claims and directors disqualification proceedings.
Leanne has developed a particular specialism in the law relating to Receivers dealing with the appointment of Receivers (fixed charge or LPA) and advising Receivers on their duties and powers.
Clients that Leanne acts for include; FRP Advisory LLP, Poppleton & Appleby, Smith Copper, AIB and West Bromwich Commercial Limited.
Qualified 1999; trained Harrison Clark Solicitors, Clifford Chance Frankfurt 2004; Rubric Legal Edgbaston 2005; Sydney Mitchell LLP 2007 to date.
R3; member of the Association of Property & Fixed Charge Receivers (NARA).
University of the West of England.
Reading and keeping fit.
The restructuring and insolvency team at Sydney Mitchell LLP is very active on the contentious front, acting for insolvency practitioners and bridging lender clients on misfeasance claims and transactions defrauding creditors. This work is led by practice head Leanne Schneider-Rose , who also assists companies in financial difficulties and banks in asset recovery.
Sydney Mitchell LLP‘s debt recovery team acts for claimants and defendants on a broad range of debt services, including return of goods claims, repossession, winding-up petitions and collection of secured and unsecured debts. Team leader Leanne Schneider-Rose is well regarded for handling contentious insolvency claims and advising lenders on their options for loan recovery.
- Debt recovery - West Midlands > Dispute resolution
- Insolvency and corporate recovery - West Midlands > Finance
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family: Birmingham
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Birmingham
- Employment > Employment
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Real estate > Property litigation