Claire Cooper > Sydney Mitchell LLP > Birmingham, England > Lawyer Profile
Sydney Mitchell LLP Offices
35 WATERLOO STREET
- Go to...
Claire covers a broad range of commercial property transactions including sale and purchase of commercial, mixed use property and HMO’s, commercial leases/landlord and tenant, commercial/mixed use/residential developments including acquisition, option agreements and promotion agreements.
She also assists clients in obtaining finance for acquisitions, developments, working capital and restructuring. Claire also has a background in insolvency and restructuring working with insolvency practitioners and LPA Receivers.
Claire works with a broad range of clients delivering a commercial and pragmatic approach providing clients with solutions and not obstacles wherever possible.
Sectors worked with include retail, industrial & manufacturing, developers, care & health sector, restaurant and hospitality sector and caravan parks.
- 2021 – Senior Associate, Sydney Mitchell LLP
- 2017 – 2021 – Senior Associate/Director, Talbots Law Limited
- 2015 – 2017 – Senior Associate, Thursfields Legal Limited
- 2004 – 2015 – Solicitor/Associate, The Wilkes Partnership LLP
- 2003 – 2004 – Solicitor, Thursfields Solicitors
- 2001 – 2003 – Trainee Solicitor, Thursfields Solicitors
Wolverhampton University – LLB (Hons), De Montford University – Legal Practice Course
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Family: Birmingham
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Birmingham
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Employment > Employment
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant