Emma Stephen > Stronachs LLP > Aberdeen, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
Stronachs LLP Offices
28 ALBYN PLACE
- Go to...
Partner, experienced in dealing with a wide variety of commercial property work, including leasing, acquisitions and disposals, planning and environment, property finance, development and investment work for a broad selection of clients ranging from large public sector organisations to sole traders. Emma has a particular interest in complex title and development transactions for residential property developers, compulsory purchase matters and environmentally contaminated sites.
Trained at Stronachs LLP, Aberdeen; qualified in 2007.
Law Society of Scotland
University of Aberdeen (2003 LLB Hons; 2004 Dip LP); Robert Gordon University (2015 MBA with Distinction (Top of Class; GPA – 5.72 out of 6))
Keen supporter of Aberdeen Football Club, travel, photography
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in Scotland
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in Scotland
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Oil and gas
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and executries
- Human resources > Employment