David Marshall > Stronachs LLP > Aberdeen, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
Stronachs LLP Offices
28 ALBYN PLACE
- Go to...
David is an Associate with considerable experience working within the rural and renewable energy sectors. Particular specialisms include: the purchase and sale of farms, estates and woodlands; agricultural leasing; security and refinancing of land assets; salmon fishings and other sporting rights; renewable energy projects; wayleaves; diversification; planning agreements; and residential lettings. David works closely with other departments within the Firm (particularly the Private Client, Property, Dispute Resolution, Family and Renewables teams). Whilst based in Aberdeen, David’s client base extends across the whole of Scotland and includes the Firm’s Inverness office from where he can make himself available, if required.
Trained with and thereafter Solicitor at Ledingham Chalmers LLP (2004-2010); In-house Solicitor with Green Cat Renewables Limited (2012–2017); joined Stronachs LLP as Associate in 2017.
Law Society of Scotland
The Douglas Ewart High School; University of Strathclyde (LLB (Hons); Glasgow Graduate School of Law (Dip. L.P.).
Rugby, motorcycling, skiing and other outdoor pursuits
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in Scotland
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in Scotland
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Oil and gas
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and executries
- Human resources > Employment