Mr Alexius Lee > Shearn Delamore & Co > Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia > Lawyer Profile
Shearn Delamore & Co Offices
7th Floor Wisma Hamzah-Kwong Hing
No. 1 Leboh Ampang
- Go to...
Mr Alexius Lee
- Dispute Resolution
- Engineering & Construction
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Infrastructure & Projects
Partner since 2012
Alexius has rich experience in litigation, arbitration, adjudication and mediation in the area of building and construction law.
He further supports clients with the drafting and negotiation of building, engineering and development agreements as well as providing strategic legal advice on the implementation and enforcement of such contracts in areas such as residential housing, office and residential tower blocks, shopping malls and tower blocks, school and university campuses, concrete batching plants and related facilities, biodiesel plant facilities, power plant facilities, roads, highways, railways, Light Rail Transit systems, Monorails, bridges and other infrastructure, electricity cables, water reticulation systems, sewerage systems and other public utilities, dams, river embankments and waterways, and port cranes and related facilities.
As a qualified adjudicator empaneled with the Asian International Arbitration Centre (AIAC), he has also adjudicated on several payment disputes brought under the Construction Industry Payment and Adjudication Act 2012.
English, Malay, Chinese
- Member, MemberMalaysian Bar
- Member, International Bar Association (IBA)
- Member, The Society of Construction Law (KL & Selangor)
- B (Hons, 2nd Class Upper), University of Sheffield
- Barrister-at-Law, Lincoln’s Inn
- Advocate & Solicitor, High Court of Malaya
- Adjudicator, Asian International Arbitration Centre