Mr Wong Kian Jun > Shearn Delamore & Co > Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia > Lawyer Profile
Shearn Delamore & Co Offices
7th Floor Wisma Hamzah-Kwong Hing
No. 1 Leboh Ampang
- Go to...
Mr Wong Kian Jun
- Employment & Administrative Law
Partner since 2015
Kian Jun advises and acts on cases related to employment litigation at the Labour Court, Industrial Court, High Court and Court of Appeal. He is also involved in numerous administrative law matters and judicial review proceedings at the High Court level and up to the Federal Court. He handles issues relating to dismissals, internal disciplinary proceedings, employee management, terms and conditions of employment, compliance with employment legislation, issues relating to Union recognition, and Collective Agreements.
Kian Jun is experienced with legal matters involving the Personal Data Protection Act 2010. He has given numerous talks and conducted many training sessions on employment and personal data protection laws both in Malaysia and abroad.
- Member, Malaysian Bar
- Member, International Bar Association (IBA)
- LL.B (Hons), University of Sheffield
- Barrister-at-Law, Inner Temple
- Advocate & Solicitor, High Court of Malaya
- Lexis Nexis – Practical Guidance, Malaysia, various content on employment related matters
- Can Different Punishment Be Meted Out for the Same Misconduct - article published by the World Law Group
- A Re-Look on the Laws of Retrenchment in Malaysia - article published by the Employment Law Alliance (2016)
- Fraud at the Workplace – Key Issues Affecting Employers in Malaysia - published by Financier Worldwide (February 2015)