Mr Raymond T C Low > Shearn Delamore & Co > Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia > Lawyer Profile
Shearn Delamore & Co Offices
7th Floor Wisma Hamzah-Kwong Hing
No. 1 Leboh Ampang
- Go to...
Mr Raymond T C Low
- Employment & Administrative Law
- Personal Data Protection & Privacy Laws
Partner since 2005
Raymond believes in two pillars that are the foundation of his legal practice – Integrity and Simplicity.
Raymond advocates and advises in all matters relating to employment and industrial relations law including judicial reviews, trade disputes, trade unions, industrial disputes (strikes and picketing), employment contracts, collective agreements, dismissals of employees, employee misconduct, poor performance and health issues of employees, employees’ provident fund, private pension laws and occupational health and safety laws.
Raymond appears regularly at the Court of Appeal, High Court, Industrial Court and Labour Court in Malaysia in relation to these matters.
Raymond has broad experience in data security law, data protection and privacy policies, personal data protection in the banking sector, personal data protection in employment, customer personal data protection in the retail sector, and personal data protection audit services.
- Member, Malaysian Bar
- Member, International Bar Association (IBA)
- Regional leader, Asia Pacific Member Engagement Committee, Employment Law Alliance (ELA)
- LL.B (Hons), University of Malaya
- Advocate & Solicitor, High Court of Malaya
Co-authored various publications on employment and industrial relations law that include:
- Employment and Industrial Relations Law Malaysia published by Commercial Clearing House (CCH) (2014)
- Retrenchment Law and Procedure in Malaysia published by the Commercial Clearing House (CCH) (2009)
- Legal Annotation of the Industrial Relations Act 1967, Trade Union Act 1959 and the Employment Act 1955 published by the Malayan Law Journal (2002)
- The Malaysian section in Employment Law Asia published by the Commercial Clearing House (CCH), where he was the contributing editor (2002)
- Employment Termination – Law & Practice published by Commercial Clearing House (CCH) (2001)
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Handling an increasing quotient of contract renegotiations, the labour and employment offering at Shearn Delamore & Co is led by Sivabalah Nadarajah, a specialist in trade disputes, collective bargaining and industrial action. The ‘amazing’ Suganthi Singam handles both contentious and non-contentious matters, Reena Enbasegaram is known for her work in disciplinary action procedures, and Raymond Low is recommended for health and safety litigation. Notably, the firm also pursues allegations of sexual misconduct in the workplace and recently acted in this capacity for Malayan Banking Berhad.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Antitrust and competition
- Banking and finance
- Corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution
- Intellectual property
- Labour and employment
- Real estate and construction