Frank Pinch > Stewarts Law LLP > Leeds, England > Lawyer Profile
Stewarts Law LLP Offices
9 BOND COURT
- Go to...
Partner responsible for the Clinical Negligence department in the Leeds office.
Frank has achieved some of the department’s highest damages settlements. Frank specialises in claims relating to spinal cord injury and brain injury.
Frank’s experience includes:
- Advising a young woman who was catastrophically injured by the negligent handing of an unstable neck injury after a minor fall
- Advising a brain injured man after the failure of a GP to refer him urgently to hospital with a serious orbital (eye) infection
Frank graduated in Law at Sheffield University and qualified as a solicitor 1993. He joined Stewarts as a partner in September 2006.
- AvMA (Action against Medical Accidents) Panel Solicitor
- Law Society Clinical negligence accreditation scheme
Parrs Wood High School, Manchester; University of Sheffield (1987 LLB 2(1)); Manchester Polytechnic (1991 Law Society Finals).
Mountain walking, cooking, music, circuit training, running.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals: Clinical Negligence)
Stewarts Law LLP is ‘without doubt a market leader for serious injury litigation in Yorkshire.’ Jointly led by Frank Pinch and Daniel Herman, it maintains a strong reputation for its work in the catastrophic injury and clinical negligence spaces. The group is regularly instructed on complex life-changing issues including spinal cord and brain injuries as well as amputations, severe orthopaedic and neurological injuries. It has experience litigating cases both in England and overseas and stands out for its ‘Rolls Royce service’ and ‘exceptional client care’. The team has an impressive pool of senior associates, including the ‘outstanding’ Gabrielle Ross, Anna Higham, and former nurse Amy Fielding. Ben Townsend and Warren Maxwell are also recommended; the former has experience in equestrian cases.
- Clinical negligence and personal injury: claimant - Yorkshire and the Humber > Insurance
- Leading individuals: Clinical Negligence - Yorkshire and the Humber > Insurance > Clinical negligence and personal injury: claimant
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Insurance > Clinical negligence and personal injury: claimant
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Private client > Family: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire