Valerie Fogleman > Stevens & Bolton LLP > Guildford, England > Lawyer Profile
Stevens & Bolton LLP Offices
- Go to...
Lawyer specialising in all aspects of environmental law, in particular, environmental liabilities (including Environmental Liability Directive, water pollution, contaminated land and other environmental damage) and insurance cover and claims for such liabilities.
Solicitor; practised environmental and insurance law in Texas before joining Barlow Lyde & Gilbert (now Clyde & Co) in 1992; partner 1998; joined Lovells LLP (now Hogan Lovells) 2005; Stevens & Bolton LLP 2007.
Honorary member, Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors; Member: City of London Law Society Planning and Environmental Law Committee (former vice-chair); Law Society of Ireland; Texas State Bar, American Bar Association, UK Environmental Law Association (UKELA) (past Council member; past convenor, Insurance and Liability Working Party).
Texas Tech University (1983 BLA; 1989 MSc; 1989 JD); University of Illinois (1992 LLM); University of Cardiff School of Law and Politics (2016 SJD).
South East > Real estate > Environment
Stevens & Bolton LLP demonstrates strong capabilities in a wide range of matters, with particular strengths in environmental liability and environmental insurance. Its work includes advice to clients on environmental insurance policies, liabilities related to land and water pollution, the environmental liability directive and environmental damage regulations. Associate Markus Klempa is the name to note for asbestos-related litigation. Valerie Fogleman leads the team.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Transport > Aviation
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Kent, Surrey and Sussex
- Real estate > Commercial property: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Human resources > Employment: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- Private client > Family: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Human resources > Immigration
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Real estate > Property litigation
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport